Tim and Natalie Lockhart are headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. Both Tim and Natalie carry a desire to see souls saved and lives changed, while at the same time building relationships that will last - not only here while serving, but for our eternal home as well. In accordance with 2 Chronicles 7:14, it is vital in this day and time that we not only seek to win souls for Christ, but to encourage believers to live for God in a deep and authentic way, and to live righteous and pure lives. They do not want the gospel complicated as others have tried to do, but to spread the clear, simple message of who Jesus is and what he came to do for sinners.
Having a heart for ministry, for missions, and for spreading the gospel, they see both physical and spiritual need in our land and the need for the Gospel to be shared and ministered in places God leads and for God’s love to be made real. Whether on a one-to-one basis or many people at a time, they seek to develop relationships that will draw others closer to the Lord.
God has laid a deep burden for our country on both Tim and Natalie. They believe that God led them to sell their belongings and to trust Him to provide for them when it would seem they should be storing up for their future. Yet, God has placed a deep desire in them and He has led them to touch the lives of others and commit themselves to make a difference in those lives of individuals, churches, and in our nation. Having believed this, Tim and Natalie are moving forward with this direction.
Tim and Natalie have chosen to Step Up and to Step Out of just the local church, and to reach out to people, minister to them through music, the Word of God, testimonies, retreats, conferences, mission work, bible schools, nursing homes, or however God should open the doors. They want to inspire others to change the direction of our country through missions by following the Biblical example of Jesus and offering compassion, hope, and the message of God’s word to others with a passion to pursue Jesus Christ first and foremost – even if surrendering all means even the possessions of this world. Jesus Christ offered a life-giving message to everyone and its relevant message rings out still today and is the mission that Tim and Natalie intend to proclaim.
Our core values are in place to direct the way we reach out to others. We are convinced that the process of ministry is as important as its end results. For this reason, the following values have become our guideposts:
- Faith- We receive direction, provision, and motivation directly from God and His Word to take the Gospel wherever He leads.
- Integrity- We are who we say we are; and we always seek to do the right thing unimpeded by circumstance, personal gain, public pressure or temptation.
- Relationships- We seek to have the heart of a servant, and to meet the needs of others.
- Respect – We will treat all others with consideration for their circumstances and with thoughtful regard for their human value.
- Honesty – We embrace truthfulness, fairness, and demand the absence of fraud or deceit in ourselves and others with whom we act.
- Responsibility – We seek to be accountable to God and deem ourselves responsible for any intended or unintended consequences of our actions.
- Empathy – We will seek to understand others feelings, thoughts and notions of others in order that compassion and fairness of our actions may result
- Vision- We dare to dream as big as God dreams and believe that with God on our side, we can achieve the impossible.
- Excellence- We demand of ourselves uncompromising quality and strive to be people who demonstrate excellence in everything we do.